Over the years, I’ve trialled many ways to release electromagnetic build up from the body and tested many products. Natural techniques are reliable, effective, fast and don’t cost a cent.
Sensitivity to EMFs
My own life-path catapulted me head-on into this topic when the sudden increase in technology flooded my suburb back in 2011 (WiFi, Satellite, Smart Meters, Digital etc). My body had a life-long predisposition making me susceptible to electro-hypersensitivity, body-clock disruption and toxin build-up.
More Full On than a Full Moon
Have you ever felt vague, hyperactive or blanked out in a closed space where nearly everyone has switched-on devices (e.g. a packed tram, train, car, cafe, restaurant, classroom, cinema). Frequency exposure can be impactful to the daily health of body-soul-spirit because the interacting fields amplify EMFs. So when it’s a new moon, full moon, supermoon or eclipse, EMFs are even more amplified than when it’s not; same when it’s a thunderstorm.
There are many positives to wireless technology, yet the number of us with blocked energy centres, agitated heart chakras, disrupted third eyes or biofields has greatly increased over the past years, even if not a sensitive person.
8 Natural Tips to Clear EMFs
Here come the natural tips, which can be particularly helpful if you feel fatigued or frazzled no matter how much you rest or how well you look after yourself, or conversely if you feel overadrenalised and can’t slow down.
1. A burst of healthy ions – fresh outdoor air
- Breathing fresh air deeply or gently into and out of your lungs for a few breathing cycles oxygenates and gets nature’s good ionized electricity in (fresh air is charged with healthy ions) and ‘dirty electricity’ out. When overloaded with EMFs, breathing becomes shallow and the body starts to weaken. One of the first ways to revive is breath awareness.
2. A shot of earth’s DC – short walk outdoors
- Try walking a few short blocks after being in Wi-Fi overloaded spaces so that EMFs leave your body through your base chakra when it automatically interacts with the ground. Electricity always wants to go down into the earth as its main impulse is to ground (to ‘earth’) so it will do its best to discharge from your lower body. As part of this process, earth’s natural electricity will enter into your body and recharge you. Many people’s base chakras are chronically shut and take a while to open, in which case tip 3 could be better.
3. Recharge through your feet to release EMF build up
- Electricity is constantly trying to ground out through the feet but most shoes have rubber soles that block this process. Step outdoors with shoes off and stand on grass, soil, concrete – whatever you have access to. EMFs will release from your feet and Earth’s nourishing DC energy will flow up into your body. Give it about 10 minutes (but even 1 minute does help). If nothing much happens, massage your feet for a bit first as your feet chakras might’ve temporarily snapped shut.
4. Use water to flow EMFs out of your hands
- When washing your hands, take a moment longer to also run water down one forearm at a time while simultaneously using the other hand to rub down the arm. Be careful you don’t spend too long over the plughole (you don’t want your whole energy field pulled down it!) but do this to release EMFs out through fingertips and hand chakras or shake your arms out somewhere else. Water helps excess electricity earth as well.
5. Avoid switched-on devices on your body
- I once forgot to turn my mobile phone off in a client session and had, of all things, left it on a shelf pointing at my head. As the session progressed I was getting overheated, jumpy, and headachy with twitching eyes. When I started coughing uncontrollably, I realised what was happening and did what I do 99.9% of the time – switched my phone off when in session. People unwittingly hug tablets or smart phones to their belly or chest. We’re now so accustomed to devices being close to our bodies, if we say ‘iPad’ people no longer understand it to mean ‘eye pad’ (i.e. ‘eye pillow’).
6. Crystals on your body
- I’ve tested many crystals and my favourites for EMF clearing or containing are shungite, black tourmaline, selenite, hematite, calcites and quartz. I’d also recommend orgonite, a resin filled with crystals and metal shards designed specifically to neutralise electrical pollution.
7. Turn off roaming devices when not using them
- Yes, this is a tough one for many, but it can help to turn off your mobile phone and any roaming devices close to you (e.g. in your bag, on your desk or in the same room as you) when not using them. Silent mode doesn’t shut out EMFs, and even though airplane mode stops the constant microsecond flickering forward and back to Wi-Fi towers, this is not enough. This perplexed me as my body still reacts to phones in airplane mode, but it turns out that smart devices whether on or off emit magnetic fields from their many inbuilt batteries, which also affects health. Especially switch devices off at night; or if recharging, put them way from where you sleep.
8. Clear overnight accumulation from your body
- Overnight our bodies stay in the same spot for several hours and dirty electricity builds up, even with devices turned off because Smart homes never turn off. Taking five minutes straight out of bed to open windows and stretch while breathing in fresh air, drinking something clear and refreshing and washing hands and arms (or showering) helps get that overnight accumulation out.
When Wi-Fi hit town my body was put through a crash course in deeper understanding of electromagnetic pollution. These are some of the things that help me in times of rapid frequency increase.
© Michelle Proctor, www.radiantliving.com.au