Wi-Fi Fatigued? 8 Natural Tips to Regenerate Your Body Electricity
Why release ‘dirty electricity’ and what exactly is it? In brief, it’s electromagnetic pollution, and as an energy healer, I’ve trialed many ways to release dirty electricity from the body and have tested many products. I always have a soft spot for anything natural, and want to share some of the natural body electricity methods I use that are reliable, effective and fast.
Sensitivity to EMFs
My own life path catapulted me head-on into this topic. When the sudden increase in wireless technology flooded my suburb back in 2011 (WiFi and Smart Meters), I was thrown overnight into the symptoms of chronic fatigue with acute disorientation of my body clocks.
Unknown to me, my body had life-long mercury accumulation making me susceptible to electrohypersensitivity. Some people’s bodies don’t know how to release mercury, mine being one. It was quite a journey to train my body to sufficiently excrete this toxic substance, and I’m continuing to replenish my nutritional wellbeing and build more tolerance to Wi-Fi and other EMFs.
More Full on than a Full Moon
I still find it hard to be in a closed space for a period of time where nearly everyone has switched-on mobile devices (e.g. a packed tram, train, car, cafe, restaurant, classroom, cinema). If you are sensitive to full moons, this is many times more impactful than a full moon, even a supermoon, because the interacting fields from each individual device strongly amplify the EMFs. In fact, when it’s a full moon, EMFs are even more amplified than when it’s not; same when it’s a thunderstorm.
There are many positives to wireless technology, yet the number of clients I see who are not ‘earthed’ and have blocked base chakras, agitated heart chakras and disrupted third eyes has greatly increased over the past years, even if the client is not sensitive. Over the years, I’ve explored many natural techniques to release ‘dirty electricity’, which I’ve discovered are helpful to all body types, sensitive or not.
8 Natural Tips to Clear EMFs
Here come the natural tips, which can be particularly helpful if you feel fatigued or frazzled no matter how much you rest or how well you look after yourself, or conversely if you feel over-adrenalised and can’t slow down.
1. A burst of healthy ions – fresh outdoor air
- Breathing deeply into and out of your lungs for a few breathing cycles instantly oxygenates and gets nature’s good ionized electricity in (from fresh air charged with healthy ions) and dirty electricity out. Seems too simple to mention? When overloaded with EMFs, breathing becomes shallow because the body is starting to fizzle. One of the quickest ways to reboot is breathing in big doses of good ionized air.
2. A shot of earth’s DC – short walk outdoors
- Try walking a few short blocks after being in Wi-Fi overloaded spaces so that EMFs leave your body through your base chakra when it automatically interacts with the ground. Electricity always wants to go down into the earth as its main impulse is to ground (to ‘earth’) so it will do its best to discharge from your base chakra. As part of this process, earth’s natural electricity will enter into your body and recharge you. Many people’s base chakras are chronically shut and take a while to open, in which case tip 3 is better.
3. Recharge through your feet to release EMF build up
- Electricity is constantly trying to ground out through the feet but most shoes have rubber soles that block this process. Step outdoors with shoes off and stand on grass, soil, concrete – whatever you have access to. ‘Dirty electricity’ will release from your feet and Earth’s nourishing DC energy will flow up into your body. Give it about 10 minutes (but even 1 minute does help). If nothing much happens, massage your feet for a bit first as your feet chakras might’ve temporarily snapped shut.
- If there’s no naked earth, I stand on any concrete, paving, pebble or gravel spots, even in driveways or carports (many inner city urban spaces don’t have patches of earth or grass as such) with shoes off for at least 10 mins. The first time I did this, I was so sick I could barely stand but my grandfather (long-dead) kept popping into my head yelling one of his sayings ‘Get those bloody shoes off and get earth’s electricity into you!’ (Yes, spirit beings sometimes yell!) As a child, I never understood his apparent carry-on, but now, sick as all hell, with memories of him refusing to leave me, I dragged myself outside to try it.
- My head was hanging, shoulders slumped, legs like jelly and I was in a brain fog with constant body pain and the jitters. I was feeling very low. But after about 10 mins something remarkable happened. I felt myself lift my head up, took a deep breath and felt rivers of ‘good energy’ spark me up. I yawned, started jumping up and down and laughing. The body pain had been replaced by feelings of relief and calm throughout my body. No jitters and I had my brain back! I could think!
- I stood there for about another 20 minutes feeling more and more replenished and amazed. But when I returned inside, before too long the body pain and brain fog were back. This problem could not be fixed by energy healing as it was caused by an interaction between accumulated heavy metal toxicity in my body and excessive EMFs in the house due to the suburb being inundated (tight inner city living with Smart Meters & Wi-Fi towers close & fields amplified).
4. Use water to flow EMFs out of your hands
- This simple tip has revived me many times when indoors and unable to get outside. When washing your hands, take a moment longer to also run water down one forearm at a time while simultaneously using the other arm to firmly stroke down along the other one. Here’s more details… hold one arm just below the elbow, then glide your thumb and fingers horizontally down along the inside of your arm pushing water down it as you go, pointing towards the plughole. Do this to both arms for about 30 seconds overall to release EMFs out through your fingertips and hand chakras. Water helps ground electricity and the plughole takes it all down so that it ‘earths’.
5. Avoid switched-on devices on your body
- I once forgot to turn my mobile phone off in a client session and had, of all things, left it on a shelf pointing at my head. As the session progressed I was getting overheated, jumpy, and headachy with twitching eyes. When I started coughing uncontrollably, the penny dropped and I did what I do 99.9% of the time – switched my smart phone off when in session. People unwittingly hug tablets or smart phones to their belly or chest. We’re now so accustomed to smart devices being close to our bodies, clients wonder why I want to put an ‘iPad’ on their eyes for relaxation in an energy healing when in actual fact I mean ‘eye pad’ (which I am now calling ‘eye pillow’)!
6. Crystals on your body
- Being an energy healer, I’ve tested many crystals and my favourites for EMF clearing are shungite, black tourmaline, selenite, hematite, calcites and quartz. But most of all, I’d recommend orgonite. This is a special resin filled with crystals and metal shards designed specifically to neutralise electrical pollution. I find wearing orgonite and/or a mix of EMF-clearing crystals supports the energy field to find balance within EMFs, unless the exposure is very heavy, in which case I move away from the source, or if I know I’m staying a while, I wear or carry more crystals/ orgonite.
7. Turn off roaming devices when not using them
- Yes, this is a tough one for many of us, but it pays to turn off your mobile phone and any roaming devices close to you (e.g. in your bag, on your desk or in the same room as you) when not using them. Silent mode doesn’t shut out EMFs, and even though airplane mode stops the constant microsecond flickering forward and back to Wi-Fi towers, this is not enough. This perplexed me as my body still reacts to phones in airplane mode, but it turns out that smart devices whether on or off emit magnetic fields from their many inbuilt batteries, which also affects health. Especially switch devices off at night or if recharging, put them way down the other end of your home from where you sleep.
8. Clear overnight accumulation from your body
- Overnight our bodies stay in the same spot for a number of hours and dirty electricity builds up in our bodies, even with devices turned off. Try some deep breathing in the morning, washing your arms under water (see tip 4 – if in a hurry, multitask by including this in a shower) and stretching outdoors with shoes off.
When Wi-Fi hit town I was put through a crash course in body electricity and my body became a guinea pig for learning what works for me to release dirty electricity and recharge the body, and what doesn’t. I hope you find some of these tips useful too.
© Michelle Proctor, www.radiantliving.com.au