Over the years, I’ve trialled many ways to release electromagnetic build up from the body and have tested many products. EMF-neutralising accessories are the latest trend, but nature’s own electricity is reliable, effective, fast and doesn’t cost a cent.
Sensitivity to EMFs
My own life-path catapulted me head-on into this topic. When the sudden increase in wireless technology flooded my suburb back in 2011 (WiFi and Smart Meters), I was thrown overnight into the symptoms of chronic fatigue with acute disorientation of my body clocks.
Unknown to me, my body had life-long mercury accumulation (from dental fillings and vaccinations) making me susceptible to electrohypersensitivity. Usually Mercury excretes through urine but my body didn’t know how to release this toxic substance.
More Full On than a Full Moon
Have you ever felt vague, hyperactive or zombified in a closed space where nearly everyone has switched-on Smart devices (e.g. a packed tram, train, car, cafe, restaurant, classroom, cinema). If you’re sensitive to full moons, this is many times more impactful than a full moon, even a supermoon, because the interacting fields from each individual device strongly amplify the EMFs. In fact, when it’s a full moon, EMFs are even more amplified than when it’s not; same when it’s a thunderstorm.
There are many positives to wireless technology, yet the number of clients I see who are not ‘earthed’ and have blocked base and sacral chakras, agitated heart chakras and disrupted third eyes has greatly increased over the past years, even if the client is not sensitive. Over the years, I’ve explored many natural techniques to release ‘dirty electricity’, which I’ve discovered are helpful to all body types, sensitive or not.
8 Natural Tips to Clear EMFs
Here come the natural tips, which can be particularly helpful if you feel fatigued or frazzled no matter how much you rest or how well you look after yourself, or conversely if you feel over-adrenalised and can’t slow down.
1. A burst of healthy ions – fresh outdoor air
- Breathing fresh air deeply into and out of your lungs for a few breathing cycles instantly oxygenates and gets nature’s good ionized electricity in (fresh air is charged with healthy ions) and dirty electricity out. Seems too simple to mention? When overloaded with EMFs, breathing becomes shallow because the body is starting to fizzle. One of the quickest ways to reboot is breathing in big doses of good ionized air.
2. A shot of earth’s DC – short walk outdoors
- Try walking a few short blocks after being in Wi-Fi overloaded spaces so that EMFs leave your body through your base chakra when it automatically interacts with the ground. Electricity always wants to go down into the earth as its main impulse is to ground (to ‘earth’) so it will do its best to discharge from your base chakra. As part of this process, earth’s natural electricity will enter into your body and recharge you. Many people’s base chakras are chronically shut and take a while to open, in which case tip 3 is better.
3. Recharge through your feet to release EMF build up
- Electricity is constantly trying to ground out through the feet but most shoes have rubber soles that block this process. Step outdoors with shoes off and stand on grass, soil, concrete – whatever you have access to. EMFs will release from your feet and Earth’s nourishing DC energy will flow up into your body. Give it about 10 minutes (but even 1 minute does help). If nothing much happens, massage your feet for a bit first as your feet chakras might’ve temporarily snapped shut.
4. Use water to flow EMFs out of your hands
- This simple tip has revived me many times. When washing your hands, take a moment longer to also run water down one forearm at a time while simultaneously using a hand to firmly stroke down along the opposite arm. Here’s more details… hold one arm just below the elbow, then glide your thumb and fingers horizontally down along the inside of your arm pushing water down it as you go, pointing towards the plughole. Do this to both arms for about 30 seconds overall to release EMFs out through your fingertips and hand chakras. Water helps ground electricity and the plughole takes it down so that it ‘earths’.
5. Avoid switched-on devices on your body
- I once forgot to turn my mobile phone off in a client session and had, of all things, left it on a shelf pointing at my head. As the session progressed I was getting overheated, jumpy, and headachy with twitching eyes. When I started coughing uncontrollably, the penny dropped and I did what I do 99.9% of the time – switched my Smart phone off when in session. People unwittingly hug tablets or smart phones to their belly or chest. We’re now so accustomed to Smart devices being close to our bodies, people think I want to put an ‘iPad’ on their eyes in an energy healing (no!) when in actual fact I mean ‘eye pad’ (i.e. ‘eye pillow’).
6. Crystals on your body
- Being an energy healer, I’ve tested many crystals and my favourites for EMF clearing are shungite, black tourmaline, selenite, hematite, calcites and quartz. But most of all, I’d recommend orgonite. This is a special resin filled with crystals and metal shards designed specifically to neutralise electrical pollution. I find wearing orgonite and/or a mix of EMF-clearing crystals supports the energy field to find balance within EMFs, unless the exposure is very heavy, in which case I move away from the source, or if I know I’m staying a while, I wear or carry more crystals/ orgonite.
7. Turn off roaming devices when not using them
- Yes, this is a tough one for many, but it pays to turn off your mobile phone and any roaming devices close to you (e.g. in your bag, on your desk or in the same room as you) when not using them. Silent mode doesn’t shut out EMFs, and even though airplane mode stops the constant microsecond flickering forward and back to Wi-Fi towers, this is not enough. This perplexed me as my body still reacts to phones in airplane mode, but it turns out that smart devices whether on or off emit magnetic fields from their many inbuilt batteries, which also affects health. Especially switch devices off at night; or if recharging, put them way down the other end of your home from where you sleep.
8. Clear overnight accumulation from your body
- Overnight our bodies stay in the same spot for several hours and dirty electricity builds up in our bodies, even with devices turned off because Smart homes never turn off. Taking five minutes straight out of bed to open windows and stretch while breathing in fresh air, drinking clear water and washing hands and arms (or showering) helps get that overnight accumulation out.
When Wi-Fi hit town I was put through a crash course in understanding electromagnetic pollution. My body became a guinea pig for learning what works to release dirty electricity and recharge the body, and what doesn’t. I hope you find some of these tips useful too.
© Michelle Proctor, www.radiantliving.com.au